Friday, April 07, 2006

Kid charged for racism.

Recently a Judge in the UK has been criticized for not ruling against a 10 year old boy who had called a classmate a "nigger" "paki" and "bin Laden". While the kid deserves to be punished, does the government, any government, need to get involved in the punishing of 10 year olds about racism? I think the judge did the right thing, especialy since the two kids are now friends. The parents of the kid needs to be yelled at a bit though. But I still believe that that is free speach and the government should have no involvement in it. Mind you, if someone really calls someone I know a racist name seriosly, and even though I'm not a fighter, I'll take their fucking heads off. I just think its a waist of a judge's time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home