Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Well duh

I just read a headline that said "'Borat' beats 'Clause' at boxoffice". Why is that news at all? Of course the Borat moving beat the stupid Santa Clause 3 movie! The first two were only ok, the third, I don't know, but given how much press Borat has gotten, not to mention how good Borat is, of course it is beating the Santa Clause Movie.

On another note, I am trying to review the beta for Supreme Commander for the paper I work for. So far I have only played about twenty minutes of actual game, and spend at least an hour installing and now reinstalling the damned game after it crashed and then wouldn't allow me to connect with other players. The funny thing is that the program that stopped working is a launcher program that has been used for several of their other games, therefore it is surprising that it is the piece of software that stopped working, and not the rest of the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home