Thursday, June 29, 2006

I am such a loser!

I have been trying out the creigslist.com personal ad section, trying to find someone to chat with. The very few people I have emailed (most of the girls are like, I'm really curvy, like large as fucking hell curvy. I'm sorry, I need to be physically attracted ok!), don't get back to me. So that's it, my "love life" or the lack-there-of, fucking sucks ass.

To top that off, I got into a posting battle with an asshole on slashdot.com and I am pretty sure I fucking lost, made my self look like an idiot, god damn it. Seriously, though, that guy needs a sense of humor, making fun of Canadians is timeless, hell I had friends in highschool who were Canadian, it was great!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

lets chat. cool blog man
bookmarked

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My roommate found his girlfriend through okcupid.com; maybe you should try that instead. Craigslist is essentially a haven for freaks. It's good for finding apartments/furniture/maybe jobs, but for finding dates, not so much.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home