Saturday, June 03, 2006

Shelby GT500

I need that car man! NEED IT. So, Gone In 60 Seconds is one of my favorite movies, purely because of the cars, and as such, I really want a 1967 Shelby GT500. The problem is, an original restored one, the price tag is around $130,000. If any goodharted, car loving, rich person would like to give me ether the money to buy one, the car, or any fast, cool sports car, even if it needs to be fixed up a hell of a lot, I would be eternaly gratefull and do almost anything. I say almost because some people I just wont kill for you.
Seriosly, any help in getting a car that is better than a 1993 Subaru Legacy Wagen would be great, and I would be very thankfull. I also like cars that have a $30k price tag, so if you don't want to put $100+K into me, I understand. I am not joking, I am looking for a miricle here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home