Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Finding a job

So, my parents have told me that this summer I have to find a job, otherwise I can't live at home. Its fair, especialy since they are paying for my college education. My problem is I am extremely unmotivated because I cannot think of any job a 19 year old can do that is interesting. Working at McDonalds after my Junior year was not hard, but it was still a horrible job because of how boring it was. Working at my dad's office last year was better, but still repetitive, but the people working there were much more mature. I would like to get a job as a video game tester, especialy computer games, because I love video games, love to critize video games, and can write well when motivated.
If anyone knows of any company that a 19 year old living in Oregon can get a job at testing video games, or even other jobs involving computers, please let me know through the coments link. The company could also be in Washinton or California. Thanks, hope some people are reading this, I know I need to come up with a steady topic, but for now, go Google!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home