Thursday, March 09, 2006

Google Click Fraud

I think that the recent settlement Google anounced here is nuts! Why should the be responsible for others' "crimes"? They are not the one using the Google ads to drive companies down, and why is clicking a link so wrong anyway?! I feel like I should go and start clicking links right now just to pice off these businesses that think they need to be protected by someone with more money than them. I know I didn't make to much sense in that last sentance, but still, this lawsuit and now proposed settlement is bullshit. Google has, from my perspective, shown no ill-will or carelesness, and should not be punished by others' fraud. Becides, Google is free for the masses, and should be supported by the masses! No, I am not some employee of google, I'm a 19 year old college student in from OR going to School in CA.

From here on out, bloogs will be randomly posted, but if you liked this blog, and want my opinions about anything else, please notify me (that is if blooger has that feature, if not sorry, don't have an email to give you at this time).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This will be nice for advertisers.
My opinion is that also the publishers must have a program like this to protect their accounts againt fraud.

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home